Thursday, January 29, 2009

Treadmill, take II

First...sorry it's been forever. I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time nor wanted to make time to blog when I have had it. Basically, I went on a mini-strike! Now on to my topic today...

Adam and I bought a really nice treadmill, which was delivered earlier this month. We put the thing together, I put my workout clothes on, got my water, put on a movie and plugged it in. Nothing. I repeated the process several times and still nothing. I asked Adam for help and he had no luck either. We took the console apart and some of the wires were loose. We called the company and they sent us a new console. Nothing.

So, we called the company again and the new replacement will be here tomorrow. We're going to hook up the wires for the base and console and see what happens when we plug it in. Adam and I are fairly smart people and usually have no problem putting things together, but this thing has kicked our butts! I almost feel it would be better to just hire the company to come out and put it together...Adam thinks we should be able to do it ourselves...I guess we'll find out soon!

Hope everyone is having a great week and I'll report again soon!

1 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Welcome back, Nee!

Isn't it great when things come together? And isn't it the pits when they don't!

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls