Monday, December 1, 2008

Patience is a virtue...

....that I rarely exhibit when I want something to happen! Holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, moving into our house, etc....I get very excited and have a hard time waiting for them to get here.

Well, now we have entered into a new waiting game that I have already begun to hate. Adam and I have decided we want to add onto our family. November was the first "official" month of trying. Unfortunately, no go.

Now, I know this was only the first month of trying, and the whole "trying" part is the fun part, but I'm still sad it didn't happen on the first go around. Adam and I both truly thought it would during our first month. I know it will happen when it's supposed to, but that still doesn't make the waiting any easier!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I hope it happens soon! =)

Jerry and Suzy said...

Renee, you think you and Adam are anxious? How about us? We can hardly wait to become great grandparents! Now, we realize we have always been "great" grandparents, but you have the power to make the next step happen!

Have fun! By the way, it took us four months to get our program working.

Love you!

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls