Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quick update

It's been a very long and busy week and I worked about 6 hours today, so this is just going to be a short update.

Baby is moving around a lot! Adam still hasn't been able to feel the lil' one moving yet. Every time he puts his hand on my belly, the baby stops moving. Poor Adam! He wants to feel the baby move so bad!

There's only 95 days left until my due date. I can't believe we're already in the double digits of time left! It's gone by fast...with the slow times mixed in, of course! I keep getting bigger and bigger, which I know is supposed to happen, but still feels a little insulting. It won't be forever, and I know that. I guess the good news is I continue to look more and more pregnant, and not just over weight.

We had dinner with my good friend Libby and her boyfriend, Mike, tonight. Mike's mom recently moved to Dayton (20 minutes east of us), and they are up here for the weekend visiting her. They stopped in Carson to see us for a few hours before continuing on to see her. It was really nice to see Libby! She and I lived together for our Senior year in college, and that was a total blast! One of the best roommates I've ever had, besides Adam!

Tomorrow, our friends Josh and Katrina, their new baby, Jack, and our other good friend, Edward, are coming over for a bbq. Jack has been feeling better after a week of being on a biliblanket (click here to go to Katrina's blog for more info). Last weekend when they came over, Jack just wasn't a happy camper, and they left right after dinner. Hopefully they will be able to stay a little longer and I can hold the little guy some more! He's just such a little cutie pie!

That's about all I have energy for tonight. I'll try to do another post either tomorrow or Monday...I've just been so dang busy, which results in being exhausted by the time I get home that I haven't had the energy to update this last week. Hope for the best and hope you have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Nanee - tell Adam to be very honored! He can't feel the baby move because Daddy has a wonderful calming effect on baby.

Keep that in mind later when baby gets upset at night and won't calm down. Just call Adam and go back to sleep!

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls