Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ten Thought Tuesday

1. We chose our lender for our house today. Another step closer!

2. I found out our official closing date is September 26!

3. Holy smokes that's super soon!!!

4. Oh my...I just realized I have an entire house I have to pack before then!

5. Tarot just ran into the living room carrying the kitties' big tiger they like to play with...the thing is bigger than her and she RUNNING with it in her mouth!

6. I should get some organizing done tonight on my work laptop, but there are so many other things I need to get done.

7. But I have so many other things I could be doing tonight...

8. Like packing my house!

9. I've got to get my nails done soon. They are looking pretty bad. Probably won't happen tonight, though.

10. Since I'll be packing my house!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

yay! so exciting! Would you guys want to do dinner here friday night? It is my only day off...

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls