Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hormones

So....I just sobbed through last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy. I'm thinking the emotional hormones and the crying at commercials and all that crap has definitely kicked in! I also cry during certain commercials...ones that really don't make sense for me to be crying during. Like Truck commercials. Or Pay Day loans. Ridiculous!

On a totally different note, I have decided I am going to start swimming at least two times a week at the local pool. I took Sam to the pool on Sunday and had a great time, and then I went tonight and swam laps for 40 minutes! It felt amazing!!! I'm going to buy a 10x pass and see how I do with it.

Wish me luck with that! And feel free to send me tissue, since I obviously need it more than I thought I would!

1 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Nanee, you'll be comfortable here in Benson - we have invested in a large supply of tissue.

~G~r~a~m~m~a~ says she definitely remembers all the emotional times during pregnancy. I don't believe she cried at truck commercials, though. Hang on, it's all part of the adventure!

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls