Thursday, July 17, 2008

Loving the job

I've been in the Carson office (my "home base") for almost a week now, and I'm loving it! The team I work with - two other sales executive and an account manager (our right-hand, go-to person in the office) - all really get along well. They are all great people and have made me feel extremely welcome. They have also been amazing at answering all of my questions and even sending me stuff to help me organize and get me on track.

I've met with some of my clients this week and will be making many more appointments for next week and the weeks to come. I've received some great advice on how to make a good impression on my clients and new accounts from other new sales executives. Next week I'll be in complete control of my appointments and getting things going...And I can't wait to hit the ground running full steam ahead!

One thing though...I'm EXHAUSTED!!!! My brain has reached maximum-plus-some capacity for the day. I'm pretty sure I will be down for the count soon enough to recharge for tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a great week just like me!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls