Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Second day was great!

This is just a quicky...Second day of my new job was great! I was busy for the majority of the day, which was really nice. Tomorrow I'll have a few more training meetings and Thursday I'll actually get to go out in the field to "shadow" one of the other Sales Reps. I'll finish the week up with more training on Friday, then next week I'll be in the Carson office, which is the office I'll work in normally, and will go with the Regional Sales Manager to meet with my accounts. I'm really excited to finish up this week and really get to work.

I hope everyone else is having a good week, and have a happy hump day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Nee - so glad you'll be able to work out of a local office. We were concerned that you might have to commute to Reno!

Katrina said...

Glad your second day went better! =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls