Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sweet weekend

Sam, my 13 year old brother, spent the majority of this weekend with us. We had a lot of fun. Friday we rented a bunch of movies and had Papa Murphy pizza. It was nice to veg out after my first full week at work.

Yesterday we took Sam to see Hellboy II. It was actually pretty entertaining! We had rented Hellboy I for Friday night so we'd know what the premise of the movie was. The first one was...eh, okay. But Hellboy II was pretty good. After that, we came back to the house and did some more relaxing.

Today I took Sam to the Minden Swim Center. He joined the swim team about 3 weeks ago and has been loving it. When we got there, he challenged me to a race...I totally won, not once, but three times! Of course, I'm sure it won't take too much longer of 4 day a week practices for him to be able to kick my butt! Dad met us there a little later and we went down the water slides for a little bit and then played H-O-R-S-E for awhile before laying out in the sun. After we were done hanging at the pool, I went home and Adam and got our grocery shopping for the week done. Now we're getting ready to grill up some steaks for dinner.

Overall, a very relaxing weekend with the fam! I'm ready for tomorrow, though. It'll be my first day out in my territory. Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend and have a great week, too!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

sounds fun! Are we still on for Wednesday night? I don't know if I will be working, but Josh will still come if I am or I will come after! =)

Jerry and Suzy said...

Renee - so good to see you back on the blog again. Sounds like you had a good time.

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls