Monday, October 27, 2008

"It's just another Manic Monday...."

I totally wish it were still Sunday! Today wasn't a bad day at work, just a super busy one. The kind of busy where you feel behind on everything you are doing, and you have at least 20 stops to make during the day and not enough time to make them all....

And tomorrow isn't going to be much better because I have to go to the Reno office in the morning for training. I guess I would feel better about it if the training was longer than 20 minutes...especially when the person doing the training is just going to read her Powerpoint presentation verbatum and could have just e-mailed it to me. I know the training they give us contains good information and all, and it's extremely convenient for the sales reps in the Reno office, but it makes me grumpy when I drive 45 minutes each way to go for 20 minutes of training!

Oh well....I'm done being grumpy now...and it's not like I need the sales for this month. I'm already 41% over this month's goal and all of my new acquisitions are met. It's just hard for me to get into the swing of my day at 12.

I hope you all had a happy Monday and a great rest of the week!

1 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Nanee -- Mondays can be a drag, and a Tuesday driving an hour and a half for 20 minutes of a canned presentation would be deadly. I'm sure no one would appreciate a suggestion to email the canned presentation to you. Are you the only sales rep in your area, or do others suffer the same indignities?

Love ya'!
Papa and wiggly Gramma

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls