Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mmmmmm.....Sushi.....

Wow....last night's sushi was amazing!!! Of course, Adam always makes excellent sushi, but this time we did it a little bit different. Instead of Adam making everything, he made the first roll, then we all took turns making rolls! I've never made sushi before, I always let Adam do it. It was soooooo much fun!

So, we each took turns making the rolls, and then we'd cut it into 8 pieces and each of us would have 2 pieces. It took us about an hour and 45 minutes to make and eat 6 rolls. Each roll was different and very good. I was actually surprised how quickly we all picked up on how to make the rolls. It's actually not very difficult at all!! After we were done eating, my dad went immediately into a sushi coma on the couch....I love sushi comas!

Mom and I then made three rolls for Sam, who spent the night at his friend's house. I'm so incredibly jealous that he gets to eat sushi today...does it matter that I ate it last night and he didn't? Ummmm....No. Not at all. That was yesterday, this is today. ;-)

We were all way too into eating the rolls last night that I didn't even think about taking pictures, so I don't have any images to post today.

Until next time!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls