Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 Thought Tuesday

1. I was up most of the night with a tummy ache.

2. Which aided my decision to skip the gym this morning because I was exhausted.

3. Today was a somewhat unmotivational day at work. I'm taking a half day tomorrow and then I'll be out for the rest of the week for my cousin's wedding.

4. I bought a cute little nightie today. I'm tired of sleeping in tank tops and my new nightie is soft and comfy.

5. I also bought another pair of shoes today....I'm planning on not telling Adam.

6. Today's weather has been SO nice! At one point, I was actually chilled a little bit.

7. What am I going to make for dinner tonight? We have meals in the freezer, but I'm just not sure what sounds good.

8. I have over 40 hours of Olympics on my DVR...I'm slightly overwhelmed by this and have no idea when I'm going to get to it...and by the time I do get to it, I'll probably have another 40 hours to watch on top of the original.

9. I got my minister's certificate in the mail today...which is good since I think I need it to perform my cousin's wedding.

10. I really don't feel like packing tonight for our trip to Idaho, but I have to get it done tonight since we're leaving tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls