Thursday, August 7, 2008

3 Confession Thursday

1. I'm secretly sabotaging my good work at the gym by eating at Cafe Girasole during lunch. AMAZING sandwiches!! They are located right next to Wasabi's, if anyone is interested. Tell them I sent you to "Minden's best kept secret!" www.cafe-girasole.com

2. I've been watching a lot of Sex In The City lately. It makes me miss my girls, Gwen and Katie, and our girl nights where we'd make dinner, have cocktails and watch this show and gab about life.

3. My cousin is getting married in two weeks, I'm officiating the ceremony, and I haven't started working on it yet! It should be at the top of my priority list, but somehow at the end of the day, it ends up at the bottom of the list....

2 comments:

Geminai said...

1. Pssst .. not so secret anymore. ;)

2. Never got into the show, but makes sense.

3. Eeps. Sounds nerve-wracking. Good luck!

Jerry and Suzy said...

Nanee -
1. Get back on track, girl, and change your wicked ways of lunching!

2. Sex in the City may be good, but sex in the country is just as satisfying.

3. We'll see you there. Jason told us last evening he and Crystal still haven't finished writing their parts either.

Love you.
Papa and ~G~r~a~m~m~a~

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls