Thursday, August 14, 2008

3 Confession Thursday

1. I hate Advertising Agencies. It feels like all the one's I have worked with never have the client's best interest at heart. They take their money and stick it in the first thing that comes along, even if it isn't the best option for them. And when an ad salesperson comes along with a REALLY good program, they won't give that person the time of day because it involves actually working! Lame.

2. Today I got to visit an Alpaca farm. It was soooooooo cool! What neat animals they are. If we already had a house and money to spare, I would totally invest in them.

3. I really dislike people who are sent to help, but have absolutely no interest in helping and show an open disdain for being asked to help. If you can't help, go home and quit wasting our time!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls