Thursday, June 26, 2008

VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!

So....I went for a second interview with a company I was extremely interested in this morning. I was pumped up about the first interview I went on about 4 weeks ago, and got re-excited about it again after today.

Well, guess what? I got a call from them at about 5:30 today saying they would like to officially offer me the position! I am soooooooo excited! I'll go in tomorrow to get the drug-test paperwork (It's a Fortune 500 company, so it's expected, and I have no reason to worry!), which takes about two days to get the results for. My new boss is coming up with a training program for me, and I'll start next week!

I am just so excited! I've been off work for about a month now, and while I've really enjoyed my time off, I'm VERY ready to get back to work. What will I be doing? Why, I will be selling advertising space for the Reno Gazette-Journal! I'm excited that I will be doing what I love again. What's nice about this company is I will be working with local companies in the community and will get to meet with them face to face instead of doing all the business via phone and e-mail.

SO thanks to all those who have been keeping their fingers crossed for me all this time and all the good thoughts you've been sending my way! They've really paid off! I'll have fun celebrating this weekend at one of my best friend's wedding. I am one of the Bride's Maids. I'll have more updates on that when I get home Monday night! Until then...Yay, I'm super excited!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nee! Whee! Yippee! Your ~G~r~a~m~m~a~ wants to talk to you on the phone about this, but we'll wait until after you get over the coming wedding.

Love you!
Us

Geminai said...

Absolutely congratulations, Renee! Guess this is your payoff for putting up with Rick all this time. ha. I'm sure you'll kick ass ... hope you have fun doing it. :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls