Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Friday!

Yay! It's Friday evening and everyone should be home from work now and relaxin! I'm packing my bags for San Diego. One of my best friend's is getting married this weekend and I'm one of the Bridesmaids.

I got my shoes shined, my dress hemmed and pressed, toes and nails done...Just need to finish packing the incidentals and then it's time for bed because my plane leaves at 8 a.m., which means we're leaving for the airport at 6ish.

Oh, update on when I start the new job...I'll start on Monday, July 7 (Adam's birthday!). My Drug Test won't come back until Tuesday, and they don't like starting new employees in the middle of the week, especially a holiday week. So, I get one more freebie week to tie up any loose ends (such as cleaning the house before Adam's brother comes to visit) and enjoy being home with the puppies and kitties and then back to working stiff status! I can't Wait!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll post pictures on Tuesday...I get home late Monday night.

1 comments:

Katrina said...

yay! an extra week to live it up! =) Have fun this weekend!

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls