Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Exhaustion....

....has set in. The stress from yesterday has made its effects known today. Not only have I had a raging migraine for majority of the day, but I'm so tired that I think after I post this, I'm going to go to bed!

Today hasn't been all bad. Sam is spending the night tonight. After I picked him up from track practice, we took Jack to the dog park. It was Sam's first time seeing Jack run and run and run. He had fun chucking the ball...so much fun that the ball got stuck in one of the trees! Luckily, there was a forgotten tennis ball by the tree we lost the ball in, so we kept on playing. We had a nice surprise of running into Katrina and Stella at the park. Poor Stella just wanted to play with Jack, but as usual, he had eyes only for the ball!

After the park, Sam and I went to Qdoba's and picked up some burritos for dinner. So tasty!!! We've been catching up on South Park for the last hour now. It's been a pretty good night, but what will make it even better is laying down in bed and shutting my eyes.

And with that...I'm out! ;-)

1 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

We hope a night's sleep has been good for your migraine. It sure helps a lot of other problems!

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls