Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kindom of the Crystal Skulls

Adam and I took Sam to see the new Indiana Jones movie. It was pretty good. I wouldn't say it's the best movie I've ever seen, but it was better than a lot of others I've seen. Sam and I were entertained. Adam is always very critical of movies and a lot harder to please.

After the movie, we went home, picked up Jack and went to the dog park. The boy had been pretty restless and not sleeping well the last few nights, so hopefully this will help wear him out. We had a good time, and Jack played with a few of his friends, Tassie - an Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix - and a little bit with Dozer - a HUGE Great Dane. What's cool about Tassie is she's fast like Jack. Don't get me wrong, Jack still smokes her, but she keeps up with him better than any other dog so far.This is Dozer making a few other friends. As you can see...he's a big dog! His father holds the record for world's biggest Great Dane, I believe he weighs in at over 200 lbs! Dozer is a solid 180. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Tassie. I'll make sure to next time.

Here's some pictures of our guy....

Look Mom, I got the ball!

You're going to throw it again, right? Right? I'm ready!!! Throw it!
Air dog! That's right, he's up in the air and is about to flip over!

I'm gonna get there before you, pal!

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

1 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

We are having a great Memorial Day weekend, thank you, except that the power went out in the State Park we are parked in last night around 6:00. It's now 7:05am, and still no power.

Please, everyone -- use Memorial Day, for at least a few minutes, to thank God for our armed forces fighting overseas, and to pray for their safety, and to remember gratefully those who have died for us, as far back as the Revoultionary War. These are the ones who have given us the freedom to eat hot dogs and hamburgers on this holiday weekend.

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls